Hey everyone, Hope you are all well and safe. Taylored Expressions has introduced quad colour combinations to take your guess work out of choosing colour combination when making cards. There are 12 quad combination available. Each quad combo features eight coloured cardstock (2 of each colour) and four matching mini ink pads. Here are the 12 quad colours:
- Carnival: Watermelon, Granny Smith, Plum Punch, Gumball
- Napa Valley: Mulled Wine, Olive, Raspberry Sorbet, Sweet Potato Pie
- SoCal: Pink Champagne, Lavender Glaze, Spearmint, Peaches n Cream
- Dublin: Peapod, Lime Zest, Sprinkles, Blue Corn
- Rio: Confetti Cake, Blue Raspberry, Lollipop, Strawberry Milkshake
- Tuscany: Pumpkin, Pineapple, Sweet Basil, Avocado
- Tahiti: Poblano Pepper, Cookie Monster, Fruit Punch, Guava
- Barcelona: Blueberry, Cherry Pop, Cilantro, Lemon Meringue
- Sahara: Mocha, Toffee, Dijon, Honey
- Patagonia: Chocolate Truffle, Mushroom, Earl Grey, Poppyseed
- NOLA: Jelly Donut, Eggplant, Key Lime, Candy Corn
- Paris: Salt Water Taffy, Cupcake, Potato Chip, Mint Julep
There are special offer with the quad collection. The more you buy, the more you save.
For more details, check out Taylored Expressions blog. Taylor has pictures of all the quads. It is easier to pick your choice when you actually see them rather than reading the names of colours.
I have two projects today using two of the quad colour combination. Just to get you inspired on how to use them on your projects. The first project showcases Quad Colour Carnival
Here is my project for the Carnival Quad Colours:
Since the colour combination is bright and colourful, I wanted to make a spring card using the new Spring Fling layered stencil by sponging the three colours from the Carnival Quad. I used the fourth colours for the sentiment and the card base. The card is pretty and springy I think! The layered stencils is great to use different colours through different layered stencil. I added some Nuvo Moonstone glimmer paste over the second stencil to add texture to the background. All the products used to make this card are listed below.
The second project uses the Quad Collection: Tuscany!
This is my favourite colour combination. I used the Fresh Picked Florals stamp set and Handlettered Sentiment stamp sets to make this card.
I picked the leaf images from the Fresh Picked Floral stamp set to stamp in all the four colours of Tuscany Quad. Using the coordinating dies, I die cut them all out. I foam mounted them and adhered to the entire card front randomly. Then I layered with a vellum layer with the sentiment in black on top with a few more leaves framing the sentiment. Great combination for thanksgiving or thank you cards. I love all the white spaces with the quad colours.
Hope you are inspired by my projects for the quad colour combination today. I will be back on Thursday with two more projects for two more quad colour combination. Check out TE blog for more details.
Be safe, social distance yourself, wash hands frequently, eat healthy and binge watch netflix during the touch times. Take care everyone!