Hope you had a good weekend! I have had so much fun playing with Winnie & Walter’s February release products and sharing them with you. I have you have enjoyed all my projects as much as I did. This is my last one for the month. Hope you like this one too.
I love animals period! Doesn’t matter what they are. Wild or domesticated, large or small …. I am an animal lover. I am a vegetarian as well. I have a dog at home. If permitted by my hubby, my daughter and I will probably have a farm filled with animals. We are so passionate about them. I really want a cat at home. But Charlie my cocker does not like cats which is a bummer. So no cat yet. This is the closest thing I can to having cats at home. LOL!
This card uses Winnie & Walter’s Purrfect with Evelin T Designs stamp set and coordinating cutaways.
Here is how I made this card:
- I stamped the cat images from Purrfect stamp set and coloured them using copic markers. Similarly I also stamped the accessory images and copic coloured them.
- The coloured images are die cut using the coordinating cutaway.
- On the card front, I masked a large part of the top and a small part of the bottom to give me a rectangle area to sponge inks. I used distress inks to sponge. The colours I used are Mustard Seed, Mermaid Lagoon, Blueprint Sketch and Chipped Sapphire. I also spattered clear water to add texture.
- I stamped the sentiment from Purfect stamp set using black ink to the top right of the sponged area.
- I then arranged and glued the cat die cuts on the bottom of the sponged area and the accessory die cuts around the cats and sentiment.
- To embellish I added blue sequins and silver stickles in the centre of them. I picked up the idea of adding silver stickles to the centre of the sequins from Stephanie Klauck.
Here are some closeups of the card.
I just love these cats together. So so adorable. Hope you like my project. All supplies used to make this card are listed below.
Thanks so much for stopping today. Will see you with more projects soon.