Hope you have enjoyed the two projects using Winnie & Walter I have shared with you last couple of weeks. I have one more card today to share with you.
On this this card, I have used the new In a Word: Love stamp set, In Bloom: Ashlee’s Rosie Posie stamp set and coordinating cutaways.
Here is how I made this card:
- I stamped the background of the card front using the brush stroke “love” from In a Word: Love stamp set in a diagonal pattern using Distresss Oxide inks in Tattered Rose, Shaded Lilac, Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry and Candied Apple. I stamped in an ombre fashion with lilac on the top to tattered rose to worn lipstick to picked raspberry to Candied Apple. I also filled in the larger spaces with the smaller sentiment from the same stamp set using the same inks.
- I die cut a vellum paper using the smaller rectangle die from Essentials: Lana Cutaway.
- Then I stamped the floral images from Ashlee’s Rosie Posie stamp set using Altenew inks because they have awesome shades of a colour. I did stamp a few of them in various colours and die cut them all using the coordinating cutaways.
- I repeated the process for the leaf images as well. Then I made two clusters by adhering three flowers and leaves using glue.
- I stamped the “beautiful” sentiment from Ashlee’s Rosie Posie stamp set using Versafine Onyx black ink and die cut using the coordinating cutaway.
- The smaller sentiments I white heat embossed on black strips of cardstock and trimmed.
- To put the card together, I adhered the sentiment die cut first on the middle of the vellum panel using foam adhesive. Then the smaller sentiment strips on top and bottom as shown in the photo.
- Then I adhered the flower clusters on top and bottom of the sentiment again using foam adhesives.
- Finally adhering the vellum panel on the card front using foam adhesives behind the flower clusters and sentiments. I added some clear droplets to bring the card together.
Here are some closeups of the card.
I love how pretty and colourful this card turned out.Hope you like it too.
All the supplies used to make this card are listed below for you.
Thank you so much for stopping by today. Have a lovely week.