Oh hello friends,
Hope you are having a day! Today I am sharing with my second card using Winnie & Walter’s February release. I received the products late and hence I am sharing with you all my projects this month one every week. Here is my first card I shared last week.
This stamp set is great to create backgrounds for card fronts. I particularly love the sentiment “You are spot on” So I used just the solid spots from the stamp set to stamp colourful spots on the background and used that particular sentiment.
Here is how I made this card:
- I used pigment inks from Mama Elephant and Avery Elle to stamped the colourful spots because pigment inks gives awesome even coverage and vibrant colour.
- I stamped them on white cardstock panel trimmed to 4″x5.25″. I adhered this panel on fog cardbase using foam adhesives.
- For sentiment, I white heat embossed the “YOU” on green cardstock. I picked the least colour used on the card front for this. Then die cut using the coordinating cutaway.
- To highlight the YOU sentiment a bit more, I shaded the inside of the outline using Prisma Color pencil in green colour.
- The secondary sentiment is white heat embossed on black cardstock strip.
- Before adhered the sentiments, I die cut the ray cutaway from the coordinating cutaway using gold glitter paper and layered behind the sentiments. The sentiment are adhered using foam adhesives for added dimension.
- I added clear droplets to embellish the card front.
Here are some closeups.
I love colourful this card turned out. All supplies used to make this card are listed below.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!