I am participating in Winnie & Walter’s March Rerun feature.
This feature runs for a month. A stamp set is featured which is used by the design team to showcase it on their rerun blog post. In this rerun we are featuring Welcome to the Family stamp set by Evelin T Designs.
This set will be on sale this month and there is also a challenge with this rerun feature. Details on which I will share towards the end of the post.
Here is my card using the stamp set.
Here is how I made this card:
- I simply coloured the elephants and the bunny images from the stamp set, die cut them using the coordinating cutaways.
- The background is pattern paper from Lawn Fawn. I trimmed the paper to the size of the card front, stamped the sentiment and hearts from the stamp set using Versafine Onyx Black ink.
- I adhered the elephants on the sides with the bunny in the centre using foam adhesives.
- The balloons are die cut using Big Balloons Cutaways and glitter paper from Glitzy matt glitter paper pack. I
- attached twine to them and adhered them such that the elephants are holding them.
- I die cut a white frame using Essential: Katherine Cutaway largest rectangle die. I use the negative of the die cut here as the frame of the card front.
- Sparkly clear sequins embellish the card front.
Here are some closeups of the card.
All the supplies used to make this card are listed below. Check out Winnie & Walter blog for more inspirations using this stamp set from other designers. This stamp set is on sale only for this month.
Here are the challenge details:
- Create a new project using Welcome to the Family (and/or the digital elements). An alternative to using Welcome to the Family (and/or the digital elements) is to create a new project using one of the projects featured in this post (or any Rerun post throughout March by The Talent) as your inspiration. Make sure you use at least one (1) w&w product (this can include a freebie found in the w&w shop) in your project. If you choose the alternative to using Welcome to the Family (and/or the digital elements), please include in your post or project description which project inspired you and how.
- Link up your project here by 11:55 p.m. CST on March 31, 2018.
- Enter as many times as you want before the deadline.
- This Rerun Challenge may be combined with other challenges found here on the w&w blog or elsewhere.
Check out Winnie & Walter Blog for more details on the Rerun Challenge and designer inspirations on the Rerun. Thanks for stopping by my blog.