Hello friends and welcome back to my blog.
I am so happy that I am able to share more on my blog. Almost one per day for past couple fo weeks. Hope this streak continues. Today I am sharing another birthday card using some new Altenew products.. I have used Altenew’s Happy Bloom stamp set, coordinating dies and the Watercolour Stripes stencil.
Here is how I made this card:
- For the background, I have used Altenew’s Pocketful of Sunshine ink cube set to ink up the Watercolour Stripe Stencil. I love the bright yellow in ombre colour. I trimmed the panel to 4″ x 5.25″ in side and adhered on a Fog card base using foam adhesive.
- Then I stamped the big cluster image from Happy Bloom stamp set on Neenah white cardstock panel using Simon Says Stamp intense black ink. I also stamped the three flowers and two small flowers as well on another panel to colour.
- I coloured all the images using copic markers.
- I die cut the individual flowers using the coordinating dies and hand cut the big cluster of flowers.
- The sentiment also from stamp set is stamped on the banner of the flower cluster using versafine onyx black ink using MISTI.
- I glued the big cluster of flowers on the top of the striped background and the individual flowers on top of respective flowers on the cluster using foam adhesive for added dimension. The smaller couple of flowers I just tucked into the sides to add more to the cluster.
- To tie in all the black outline and sentiment, I added Onyx sequins in 6mm and 4mm from Pretty Pint Posh.
Here are some closeups.
I love the bright spring colours especially the yellow ombre background stripes. All the supplies used to make this card is listed below.
If you like to bookmark my card on your Pinterest board, here is the image for you.
Thanks so much for stopping by again. Hope you are enjoying my cards recently.