Hope you are having a great week. I am sharing with you a clean and simple card using Winnie & Walter stamp set and cutaway.
On this card, I used Ring in the Celebration stamp set and coordinating cutaway from Winnie & Walter.
Here is how I made this card:
- I die cut a white cardstock using the largest rectangle die from Essentials: Katherine Cutaway.
- Stamped a few star images from stamp set on the background using Simon’s Fog dye ink.
- Then I picked one sentiment ring stamp and three other layering images from the stamp set to stamp using various coloured dye inks on white card stock.
- Die cut them all using the coordinating cutaway.
- I layered and glued them using foam adhesives with the party hat on the top.
- I adhered this layered circle die cuts on the white star stamped panel.
- This panel is mounted on Fog card base.
- All it needed was gold sequins.
Here are some closeups
Clean and simple and easy to mass produce. Just vary the ink colours and get brand new looking birthday card. All the supplies used to make this card are listed below.
Hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by!