Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the Anything Goes Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
We will be back soon with the lucky winner of the $50 Voucher
This week the challenge is
This week we are showcasing our very own Simon Says Stamp Products. You don’t have to use them for the challenge but if you have them we would love to see them used.
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store.
I feel really weird now sharing this card because in my world, it is cold, dark, windy and pouring rain. And I am sharing a cool summer card. I live down under and my weather is opposite to the northern hemisphere. While you guys are enjoying beautiful summer, I am shivering and wet here. I wish there was a bit of sunshine today as it would have helped me take better photographs of my card. Anyway, I used the new So Cool stamp set and coordinating dies from One of Kind release from Simon Says Stamp to make my card for the challenge.
Here is how I made this card:
- I white heat embossed several of the popsicles from So Cool stamp set on Bristol paper.
- Watercoloured the popsicles in pastel colours using Zig clear colour brush pens
- Once dry, I placed a paper on the embossed image and used a hot iron to heat the white embossing and the embossing sticks to the paper on top. This gives a clean flat image.
- I used the coordinating dies to die cut them out.
- I die cut the sticks, watercoloured them similarly and adhered below the popsicles.
- Then I added glossy accents drips to give the melting effect on the popsicles and left to dry.
- The card base is white and I adhered a stitched rectangle Fog cardstock on the card front using foam adhesives.
- I die cut another Bristol paper using a smaller stitched rectangle die and brushed the panel with the same pastel watercolour.
- This will be the platform for the pile of popsicles. I then piled up all my popsicles on this panel. Some glued flush and some using foam adhesives.
- The sentiment is simply stamped using black ink, trimmed and adhered top of the popsicles pile.
So now it’s YOUR turn. Happy Crafting
Do you use Instagram ? If so please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too !
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog , if you haven’t subscribed by email you may want to so you don’t miss out.
You have until Wed 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in
New creations only, please don’t link projects published before the start of the challenge, Only 5 new creations will be eligible in the prize draw.
Thanks for stopping by!