Today is day #2 of Clearly Planned release from Taylored Expressions. I have a bright fun card using a new stamp set called Wag More Bark Less stamp set and new die called Hinged Insta Frames.
Those doggies in the Wag More Bark Less stamp set are so darn cute. I love them. There is also a cat version called Cattiude. Being a dog person, I chose the dog stamp set to make my card. Here is my card.
How I made this card:
- Card base is made out of Lollipop cardstock.
- I randomly stamped the images and sentiment from the Wag More Bark Less stamp set using Sugar Cube ink all over the card front.
- I used Prisma color pencil to add shading to the images.
- To fill in the gaps, I used the star enamel shapes from Lollipop enamel shapes. This adds texture and dimension to the background.
- For the focal point, I die cut the medium hinged insta frame die using Granny Smith cardstock.
- I stamped the sentiment on the door of the insta frame and heat embossed the sentiment.
- Then I stamped, copic coloured and hand cut out one of the image.
- I adhered the image on a white panel that fit the back of the insta frame.
- The insta frame is adhered on the top centre of the card front using foam adhesive.
- Finally I added Lollipop heart shaped enamel on the insta frame to finish off the card.
All the supplies used to make this card is listed below.
Offer valid on qualifying purchases made between 9am CST on Thursday, May 18, 2017 and 11:59 pm CST on Sunday, May 21, 2017 and only while supplies last. Crafty Points are only available on purchases made via our retail site: www.tayloredexpressions.com.
Check out Taylored Expressions Blog for more inspirations from rest of the designers.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.