Hiya everyone, Hope your weekend is off to a great start. I have a card share today using Simon Says Stamp Suzy’s Take My heart watercolour panels from Hey Love collection. I coloured a bunch of them and made a set of cards. Shared one of them on valentine’s day. Here is another.
1. Card base is Desert Storm kraft cardstock.
2. Coloured the panel with Zig clean colour brush pens and water brush.
3. Added highlights using Sakura white gel pen.
4. Die cut the panel using the largest postage stamp edge die from Simon Says Stamp Postage Stamp Edge die set.
5. Adhered the panel on the card front using foam adhesives.
Couple of closeup shots of the card.
Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely weekend.