Welcome to Winnie & Walter’s October new release premiere! This release going to be HUGE and AWESOME! Today is day #1 of the premiering the new products. Make you self a cup of coffee or tea and enjoy!
The stamp sets are beautiful with lots of floral and leaves outline images. These are the perfect for watercolouring, colouring with copics, noline colouring…. I LOVE them so much. A must have in you collection of floral stamps. The Cutaways are big, bold and perfect on any card.
I have couple of cards to share using today’s premiered products. My first card uses In Bloom: Renee’s Leaves and In a Word: Thanks Cutaway. I used Autumn/Fall colour to make my card.
I started with watercolour cardstock and gold heat embossed the leaves and nuts randomly. Then I used Zig clean brush pens to colour them directly and blend. No water used inside because I wanted the colours to be intense. I particularly like the green and orange blend on the leaves. For the background, I have added some brown colour for shadows and highlighting. I then trimmed the panel quarter of an inch smaller than the card front and roughed the edges with scissors.
For the sentiment, I die cut the In a Word: Thanks using a brown shimmer cardstock I had in my stash and three more using white cardstock. I stacked glued them to give dimension and adhered on the panel. To add texture to the autumn/fall themed card, I wrapped around some jute thread and made a bow. This panel is adhered on a brown card base. Here is a closeup of the card.
I wanted to do some masking to cluster the images from In Bloom: Elsa’s Flora stamp set to make a focal point. So I stamped the Poinsettia to start the cluster, masked the image to stamp the leaf, masked the leaf to stamp more leaves, then berries and sprigs etc. I then coloured them with copic markers. Then I used In a Word: Merry cutaway to die cut right in the middle of the cluster. I also die cut four more of the Merry using white cardstock then stacked and glued them all with the coloured image die cut on the top. I adhered an adhesive sheet behind the negative panel and in laid the die stck back in place including all the bits and pieces. Note: I did not stack glue the bits and pieces. Here is closeup of the inlaid diecut.
I will see you tomorrow with more Winnie & Walter goodness 🙂
Have a lovely day!