I simply stamped the flower images using Versafine Black ink then clear heat embossed them. Then sponged some Ripe Persimmon distress ink to bring the heat embossed images to the front. I also did the same process on a scrap piece of white cardstock, then cut out the flowers by hand. I then die cut a frame using MFT die and vellum cardstock. I adhered the frame on the card front using foam adhesives and then the cut out flowers using foam as well. I made sure the foam adhering the vellum frame is behind the cut flowers so they don’t show.
Finally I have used Pretty Pink Posh’s Cranberry 4mm and 6mm sequins.