After 4 days of not scrapping, my hands were itching to scrap.
So I managed to make a layout for Renae’s challenge at Debscreations.
Renae’s challenge rules are:
Your LO must have at least 1/3 of stamping.
You must use 3 different pattern paper
There must be no flowers on the layout.
Love the rules. Simple and room for creativity.
Here is my take on the challenge:
* Scalloped White cardstock
* Olive green Bazzill cardstock which is stamped using new Prima music
stamp and handtorn into a large rectangle and inked on the edges
using Black versa Color ink
* Cosmo Cricket – more fish in the sea papers
* Hambly Print Black graph paper
* Rusty Pickle title stickers
* Computer generated journalling strips
*Tim Holtz’s Grungeboard Key hole distressed using Fire brick crackle
paint and Broken China distress ink and Black soot distress ink.
*Brads from my stash.
I enjoying making this layout because of the colors.
Thanks for stopping by