Well, after a lot of distressing( which I love to do), I decided to do a bright and cheerful page. This is for a challenge at www.debscreations.net.au by Mandy
The challenge says:
1. 2 photos any size
2. Paint3. Metal
4. string/cotton- of any description
PLUSWhatever else you want to add…
I love Rosa Moka papers, bright colors with some splash of paint on them. Very cheerful papers.This time I just collected all bright items together and then pick the matching pieces and decided to make a layout with them. No sketch and no planning. But I made sure I had a metal piece and a string in them. Of course the paint as well.
Description of the layout:
1. I started with a white card stock. Placed my DD’s two photos at an angle using the foam dots, right in the centre of the cardstock.
2. I then place a black lace on the bottom of the photos
3. I used Basic Grey Urban Pairie chipboard sticker piece on the left side of the photo. On the rightside I used a Bella journalling tag again using foam dots. The journalling tag is wrapped around using a string and a metal heart clip hanging from the string.
4. I then trimmed the white cardstock to a smaller size. and rounded the corners. I used brown, green, yellow and pink water color on the bottom corners as borders and on the the right top corner as well.
5. The title is from Bella chipboard stickers and the journalling says”Its your beauty that captures my attention but its your personality that captures my heart.” I love this quote because it is so true with my DD.
6. The other elements such the butterflies and the flowers are from apack I bought from Kmart. They have nice bright color and glitter on them. The birdie is from Basic Grey Urban Pairie Chipboard stickers.The large pink flower is from Heidi Swapp and the velvet gathered green flower is from Maya Road.
7. I finally placed the trimmed white card stock on Rosa Moka Appel De La nature Grande Envolee pattern paper.I liked it bright, simple and cheerful all that is so true of my DD as well.
Here are couple of closeups
Thanks for stopping by