September 2, 2019

It is a Party! Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember 2019 is here!

So excited to be part of the EPIC STAMPtember party! Simon Says Stamp 2019 STAMPtember party is here.

STAMPtember-2019-1080x1080

Plenty of new products from Simon Says Stamp are released. I will share with you the new products towards the end of this post. They are amazing products. I played with Suzy’s Fall Cards and made a set of three fall cards. I will share with you those cards today.

STAMPtember fall card set

STAMPtember fall card set closeup1

STAMPtember fall card set closeup

I used the Zig clean colour brush pens to colours the leaves on all three panel. Then I used the same pens to add dots on the coloured areas for tone on tone look. Then using the white gel pen I added dots of various sizes. I really love the fall colours of the leaves. I let the colours be the highlight of the cards. Once dry, I used the largest stitched rectangle die from Simon to die cut all the three panels. I adhered the panel on cream card base using foam adhesives. Here are all the individual photos of the cards and closeups

Card #1

STAMPtember fall card #1

STAMPtember fall card #1 closeup

STAMPtember fall card #1 closeup1

Card #2

STAMPtember fall card #3

STAMPtember fall card #3 closeup1

STAMPtember fall card #3 closeup

Card #3

STAMPtember fall card #2

STAMPtember fall card #2 closeup1

STAMPtember fall card #2 closeup

Supplies:

Promotion:

Simon Says Stamp has a special gift for you. Get 10th Anniversary STAMPtember Apron free with purchase of $100 or more.Check out the code for it in the graphics below.

STAMPtember 2019 Free Gift_1080_Apron_APRN95

Here are the STAMPtember 2019 products released by Simon Says Stamp

Head over to Simon Says Stamp blog for more inspirations using STAMPtember products by amazing designers. I cannot wait to share with you more projects using new products in the coming days.

Thank you very much for taking the time to visit my blog today. Have a lovely day.

Comments

1. These are positively stunning! Your cards are definitely some of my favorites along the hop. I really love your marker color choices, and your idea to use the white gel pen was really clever too.

2. Colleen Howell says

Love all the these fall colors

3. Avra N Williams says

These are spectacular!

4. These are gorgeous! Love the use of the dots of color. Do you have a post or can you share your setup for photographing your projects? I struggle with getting bright clear pictures and you have mastered it. I would love some advice. Thank you so much!

• Hi Pam, Thank you for your lovely comment. I don’t have post on my photo set up because it is very simple. I have a stool on which I have a photoboard and a few decorative elements to support the card. I have a ring light positioned on top. I use the ring light only when there is not enough natural light. This set up is right next to a full size window. So I get plenty of natural light. I use a DSLR camera pretty much on auto mode. That is it. Hope this helps. I will try to upload a photo of the set up on my instagram soon πŸ™‚ Gayatri xx

5. Becca Yahrling says

Beautiful cards, fabulously colored. Love the pretty Fall colors.

6. Marlene Hillmann says

These fall cards are gorgeous. I love the technique you used.

7. Teresa Doyle says

WOW Gayatri these are gorgeous cards. The colours you used for the leaves are absolutely STUNNING!

8. Awesome cards!

9. Stunning colors! Love the vibrancy of all your cards!

10. Laurie Gatton says

Those fall cards are amazing paired with your color choices!

11. just gorgeous!!!!

12. Debbie Selby says

Bright happy colors.

13. Gorgeous! The colors are so bright and beautiful.

14. ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!! I would have NEVER GUESSED your hand did ALL of those dots! I thought it was a stencil or something! The colors you chose are STUNNING !!! AN EXCELLENT JOB!!!!!!!!! ;)<3

15. Wanda Radler says

These are so cool. I love these WC cards and I like what you did with the white dots.

16. Michelle Hackett says

I really love the fall colors and the white speckles on the leaves really makes the design.

17. Love the colors you chose for the gorgeous fall leaves. I’m not always a fan of dots and splatters but your white dots here are the perfect touch. Thanks for sharing!

18. Christa N Hamilton says

Those colors are stunning on the leaves! TFS!

19. Becky Hay de Garcia says

These leaves really POP! I love the colors you chose, and really like the spotting technique you added.

20. Wilma Davenport says

Wow. Great, beautiful leaves.

21. Brenda L. Kuder says

Gorgeous cards! I love the colors!

22. Wow! Fabulous fall cards! πŸ™‚ <3

23. Talitha Wright says

Such happy fall colors. Beautiful cards.

24. Refreshing fall colors on your cards. I love these pre-printed cards. No stamping. Just straight to the coloring.

25. Oh my, I just adore the colors you used on these cards, Gayatri – absolutely stunning. πŸ™‚

26. Love, love what you did with the leaves. Best coloring and love the dots.

27. Your Fall leaves are spectacular!! I so enjoy seeing them!

28. Meghan Kennihan says

STUNNING FALL COLORS and Cards! I love these!

29. Teresa Hampton says

These are by far my favorite! Hands down, my style!

30. Simply gorgeous!!

31. Susan Carlson says

I really love the fall colors used on your leaves-just beautiful! Not a fan of the white gel pen dots, but will take another look after a few days to see if they grow on me. Right now they distract me from those gorgeous fall colors underneath. Thanks!

32. Awesome creations, Happy SSS STAMPTEMBER! I especially love your brightly colored leaves!

33. Surekha Galagoda says

Dear Gayatri
    Your coloring skills are amazing. It just took me to a beautiful world. love and hugs

34. Cynthia Frick says

Love, love, love these leaves!!! My favorite cards in this blog hop so far.

35. Really fun cards … and I love that apron coupon code you have!!

36. Suzy’s colouring pages are so well designed & you’ve done them proud with the amazing choices of colours you’ve used to create those stunning leaves. Wow! I am impressed!

37. These cards are amazing. The colors are so vibrant and beautiful.

38. Lovely leaves!

39. You did a fabulous job on those leaves, they are just stunning!

40. Sherri Little says

Love the dots on the leaves as well as the quantity of colors you put on each leaf. 🍁

41. You have done an incredible job coloring these. They are stunning!

42. Jeannean Marshall says

OMG!!! LOVE, LOVE your coloring! The white dots are the perfect addition too!

43. Rebecca RamirezBarnes says

Wow! The colors are so awesome. Definitely my fav so far on this hop.

44. Rebecca RamirezBarnes says

Wow!! Your coloring is amazing. Definitely my favorite so far on this hop.

45. these are beautiful – I love your technique. My favorite on the hop too

46. Beautiful cards, so bright and stunning.

47. Lauryne Cunningham says

Beautifully colored cards- I love the colors you chose!