I cannot even express how excited I am to share with you the new Blender Brushes from Taylored Expressions. I have been using them for weeks now. It was so hard to keep it a secret. How many times have I come close to blurting out and had to refrain myself! Also avoid showing them in photos. It was hard I tell you. Now I can shout it from the top of the roof. Yay! You can find the new Blender Brushes and Spinning Caddy from Taylored Expressions Store.
So in this post, I will be introducing these new Blender Brushes and also use them on stencils. There are two more post coming tomorrow and one after using these brushes on various other techniques. In today’s post, I have a video reviewing the brushes and using them on stencils. Then I also have lots of projects to share using the stenciled background I have made. So make your self tea or coffee or a grab a drink and snack and get ready to be amazed. 🙂 I am excited if you can’t tell already.
So in my opinion, these Blender Brushes are a must have in your craft collection. Here are a few reasons why I think so:
- They are all the perfect one size.
- The bristles are white so you can see what colour ink you have picked up on your brush.
- The handles are colour coded so you can assign each colour brush to each colour shade of inks.
- These brushes are washable and reused.
- The spinning caddy is a great storage for these brushes.
- Aesthetically pleasing on your craft desk.
- You can use the same brush on both dye and pigment inks.
- Blending is so soft and coverage is amazing.
- Depending on where you hold the brush, you can achieve soft or intense colours on your paper.
- Also depending on the pressure you apply on the brush, you can vary the application of colours.
- Easy to build or layer colours
- Very ergonomic to use.
- Can do a lot of technique used these brushes.
If you have any questions, just shoot them to me in the comments. I will try my best to answer them.
Here are the photos of all the projects I did with the stencils today.
Ok, now that I have share all my projects using the new Blender Brushes, I now want to share with you all the details about the promotions going on with this launch.
- You will receive a free silicone cleaning tool with the purchase of the blender brushes AND storage caddy (they must order both products in order to get the freebie). It will automatically add to qualifying orders and will not be available for purchase separately until a later date.
2. There is free shipping on orders over $50 until end of June. This is only for US shipping. The free shipping threshold will go back to our usual $75 starting July 1st. Also to note the Blender Brushes will start shipping from July 1st.
Visit Taylored Expressions Blog for more details. Taylor has a video on blender brushes as well. Then there are tons of inspirations from designers. All links will be found on Taylored Expressions Blog.
Here are all the supplies I used to make my projects for today.
Hope you are as excited as I am about these new Blender Brushes. I will see you tomorrow with another post and video sharing using these brushes with distress oxide inks and embossing.