New year and new start to Winnie and Walter’s Rerun Feature.
Every month there is one products that is selected for the rerun feature. W&W designers will feature this product and share inspirations using this product on their blogs as well as Winnie and Walter blog. This product will be on sale that month. There will also be a challenge and giveaway. This is monthy feature so every month there is a new feature product and new challenge.
This month the featured product is called Happy Dance with Evelin T designs stamp set.
This is such a cute set with so many adorable animals. Great for colouring and making a happy and cheerful card. This is my card using this Happy Dance stamp set.
- I stamped the images on watercolour paper using Versafine Onyx black ink and coloured them using Zig clean colour brush pens.
- Then die cut the images using coordinating cutaway.
- For the background, I sponged Peacock Feather, Cracked Pistachio, Wilted Violet, Seedless Preserve, Picked Raspberry and Candied Apple distress inks on white panel.
- I die cut this panel using Essentials: Noelle Cutaway to get the scalloped border panel with dot details.
- I stamped the sentiment from the stamp set on top of the panel using Versafine Onyx black ink.
- Adhered the die cut images using glue and foam adhesives for depth and dimension.
- I brush the hat, cake decorations and flowers with clear shimmer from Nuvo aqua shimmer pen.
- Then added some White Blizzard sparkly dots all over the top of the panel.
- The panel is adhered to the black card front using foam adhesive.
Here are some closeups of the card.
Check out Winnie and Walter Blog for more details on the Rerun feature, design team inspiration as well as challenge details. All the supplies I used to make this card are listed below. They are affiliate link but with no cost for you.
Thank you very much for take the time to visit my blog. Have a lovely weekend!