That is the name of Simon’s stamp set I used to make a set of four Christmas cards. I spent colouring the images from Naughty and Nice Elves stamp set this morning. Such a relaxing thing to do. But I could not stop there. I die cut them and made four cards this afternoon. So happy with how they turned out, that I decided to take photos, edit and here I am sharing them 🙂
The process of make all four of them are same. So first I will share all the cards and then explain how I made them.
Here is how I made them:
- Stamped and coloured all the images from Naughty and Nice Elves stamp set using Intense Black ink and copic markers. I also added details using white gel pen. Using the coordinated dies, I die cut them all out.
- For the background, I stamped a white panel using Outline Snowflakes background stamp. I inked the background stamp with Simon’s Surf Blue dye ink and then sponged out the ink randomly in the middle using microfibre cloth before stamping on the white panel. This gives a faded effect in the middle of the panel with the outline snowflakes images on the edges. The Surf Blue ink is so light that you can see the image on the white panel but not overpowering.
- I adhered the stamped, coloured and die cut elves images in the middle of the panel using foam adhesives. I stamped the sentiment on the banners before adhered them below the elf images. Where cookies were involved, I adhered more cookies images randomly. Some using foam adhesive and some glued down.
- Using the three tiny snowflake image in the stamp set, I stamped them randomly around the elves images using the same Surf Blue ink.
- Finally I adhered these panel on Simon’s Surf Blue card base using craft foam and embellished the card front with white enamel dots randomly.
All supplies I used to make these cards are listed below.