Oh hello everyone,
So I am sharing a birthday card with you all today. This is one more card I made for Winnie & Walter’s birthday bash celebration blog hop. Three cards in one post I felt was a bit too much. Hence I decided to blog one card later. Here is it:
Here is how I made this card:
- I die cut glitter paper using Cover Model: Multifaceted cutaway and adhered on a white card front.
- I die cut the In a word Birthday cutaway as well using the same glitter paper and three using black cardstock. I stacked and glued them with the glitter die cut on top and slightly offset for shadow look.
- I stamped the Happy sentiment from In a Word Happy stamp set on a strip of white cardstock and trimmed.
- Then on white cardstock, I smooshed distress oxide inks in various colours and layers. I sprayed the entire cardstock, with shimmer spray.
- On this panel I stamped all the flowers and leaves from In Bloom: Addie’s Garden stamp set using Archival black ink. I wanted a permanent ink to stamp on the ink smooshed background panel.
- Using the coordinating cutaway, I die cut all the stamped images.
- I clustered them into a big bouquet. Pressed using seal and peel sheet and adhered the cluster on the card front. Some I adhered using glue and other foam adhesive for added dimension.
- Then I adhered the sentiments on top of the cluster. Finishing off with clear droplets.
Here are some closeups.
There is some shimmer on the flower cluster and the colours pops out of the neutral background.
All the supplies used to make this card are listed below.