Welcome back friends! Today is day #2 of Taylored Expressions sneak peek. Here is my day #1 post if you not already seen it. I am show casing two or more products today too. All the products I am showcasing today will be available for purchase on Thursday 8th of Feb 2018.
The first product(s) I am showcasing in my first card are Petite Petal Background stamp and Rain or Shine sentiment stamp set.
I love the Petite Petal Background stamp. Whimsical and pretty I should say. The sentiment stamp set has wonderful rain themed sentiment.
Here is how I made this card.
- Card base is Lollipop TE cardstock.
- On a Sugar Cube cardstock panel, I stamped the Petite Petal background stamp using Picked Raspberry and Candied Apple distress oxide inks. I used MISTI for stamping to get good even coverage.
- For the sentiment I black heat embossed the sentiment from Rain or Shine stamp set on heave weight TE vellum paper. I then die cut the paper using the largest Stitched Oval Stacklet die.
- For the frame, I used TE gold foil cardstock and die cut using the largest stitched oval die and the largest Inside Scallop oval die from Inside Scallop Oval Stacklet.
- I adhered the sentiment vellum oval directly on the stamped background panel. I added Tombow glue to the back of the embossed sentiment so the glue does not show.
- Then frame is adhered using foam adhesives.
- The completed panel is adhered on the card base using foam adhesives and embellished with Lollipop, Candy Corn and Strawberry Milkshake enamel shapes.
Here is a closeup.
I used the new Happy Mail stamp set to make coordinating envelope for this card.
I white heat embossed the image on the TE envelope and coloured using Fabe Castell Polychromos pencils. Love how it turned out.
I love love this sentiment. Such an inspirational quote I think.
Love this cutting plate. Cutting plate card be used as it, trimmed into smaller panel or die cut using a circle or square or rectangle die or even used as a stencil. I am using it as the die is intended to and paired with an older stamp called Rainboot Bouquet and its coordinating die.
Here is how I made this card.
- The card base is TE’s Sugar Cube cardstock.
- I white heat embossed the rainboot bouquet image on TE watercolour paper and colour using Zig clean color brush pens. I then used the coordinating die to die cut the image.
- The sentiment from Squishy Hugs stamp set is white heat embossed on Oreo cardstock and die cut using Double Ended Flag Stacklet dies. I trimmed the sentiment and white heat embossed them seperate and die cut. The excess is trimmed off.
- The background is made using the new Falling Rain Cutting Plate die cut using TE watercolour paper and smooshed with Cracked Pistachio and Salty Ocean distress oxide inks. I love the effects of ink smooshing.
- I adhered this panel on the card front using glue and the rainboot image and sentiment using foam adhesives.
Here are some closeups.
I also made a simple coordinating envelope using the Happy Mail stamp set.
Just simple white heat embossing and colouring using Faber Castell Polychromos pencils.
I love the ink smooshed background and bright rainboot with the colourful tulips. Very springy I think.
All the supplies using to make this card is listed below.
Hope you liked my sneak peek projects today. Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with a giveaway during each day of sneak peeks! Visit the TE Blog to answer Taylor’s Question of the Day for a chance to win one of the latest products before you can buy it!
For a limited time, earn DOUBLE CRAFTY POINTS on our Floral Frenzy Bundle! If you’re not a Crafty Points member, it’s free and easy to join. Just create an account at the TE webstore and you’re automatically enrolled to begin earning crafty points with every purchase. You’ll earn 100 Crafty Points on the purchase of our Floral Frenzy stamp and coordinating die set bundle! Offer valid on qualifying purchases made between 9am CST on Thursday, February 8, 2018 and 11:59 pm CST on Sunday, February 11, 2018 and only while supplies last. Crafty Points are only available on purchases made via our retail site: www.tayloredexpressions.com.
Check out TE blog for more design team sneak peeks and leave them some love. See you tomorrow with Day #3 sneak peeks. Have a lovely day.