Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the Patterned Paper Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
This week the challenge is
Add A Sentiment
We are showcasing Clearly Besotted Products this week. You don’t have to use them to join in but if you have them we would love to see them used.
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
I have been doing a lot of colouring lately. I am enjoying colouring. Doesn’t matter if it is copic colouring, watercolouring or pencil colouring. On my card for the challenge, I did some quick copic colouring.
Here is how I made this card:
- I stamped the image from Clearly Besotted Just for You stamp set on a white card stock panel. I used Simon’s Intense Black Ink to stamp the image.
- I coloured the image using copic markers. And outlined the image using copic cool gray pen for shadow effect.
- I then black heat embossed the sentiment over the stamped and coloured image.
- I die cut the panel using Simon’s Wonky stitched rectangle die and adhered the panel on black card base.
- I embellished the panel using black sequins. The black card base and black sequins picks the black from the sentiment and outline of the image and brings them all together.
Here are some of the closeup of the card.
I always like simple easy to make cards. The card turned out beautiful. I love it. It is now when I write my post, I felt like I should have added some tiny black spatter on the background. Anyhow, I still love this clean look. All the supplies used to make this card are listed below.
So now it’s YOUR turn to take out your crafty supplies and join in!
Do you use Instagram ? If so please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too !
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog , if you haven’t subscribed by email you may want to so you don’t miss out.
You have until Wed 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in
New creations only, please don’t link projects published before the start of the challenge, Only 5 new creations will be eligible in the prize draw.
Thanks for coming by today. Cannot wait to see what your make for the challenge.