Sharing with you my second card using Simon Says Stamp Friends Release! On this card, I used Center Cut Heart background stamp and Stained Glass Love stamp set and coordinating die. I love the Center Cut Heart background stamp. Absolutely gorgeous and great for colouring. I used copic markers to colour the image.
Here is how I made this card:
- I simply stamped the image using MISTI on Neenah Solar White cardstock panel.
- I used Simon Says Stamp Intense Black Ink.
- Then I pick three shades of each of rainbow colours and went to town colouring the image. It was very therapeutic colouring I should say.
- Then I added details using clear shimmer pen and white get pen.
- I trimmed the panel and adhered to black card base.
- The sentiment is from Stained Glass Love stamp set. I white heat embossed the large sentiment and the small sentiment on black cardstock.
- The large sentiment is then die cut using the coordinating die and trimmed the smaller sentiment.
- Both sentiments are adhered using foam adhesives.
- Finally embellished the card using clear droplets.
Here are some closeup of the card.
I love the bright colours and the white gel pen details. All the products used to make this card are listed below.