Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the Anything Goes Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
Happy New Year!! We hope you all have a happy and healthy 2018!
This week the challenge is
Maybe you received some new craft supplies for Christmas, or maybe you would like to make a New Home, New Baby project. Whatever ‘new’ thing you would like to make we will be looking forward to seeing your project!
We are showcasing Hero Arts Products this week. You don’t have to use them to join in but if you have them we would love to see them used.
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
I used the beautiful Dream Big stamp set and coordinating die set from Hero Arts. This is a new stamp set and die for me.
Here is how I made the card.
- I created the background using distress inks Salty Ocean, Mermaid Lagoon, Blueprint Sketch, Dusty Concord, Seedless Preserve, Gathered Twigs and Ground Espresso. Sponge and blend till you get a nice blending background.
- I spattered water on the blue sponged area and dabbed off the excess. Then spattered Opaque white for stars.
- Black heat emboss the images on bristol paper and watercolour the images. The die cut them using coordinating dies.
- The images are adhered on the card front. Some flush with glue and some with 3M scotch foam tape.
- Sentiment is white heat embossed on the bottom right of the panel.
- Adhered the panel on the card base.
- Embellished with Nuvo White Blizzard crystal drops.
Here are some closeups of the card.
Hope you enjoyed my project for Something New challenge. I cannot wait to see your take on the challenge. All the supplies used to make this card are listed below.
So now it’s YOUR turn to take out your crafty supplies and join in!
Do you use Instagram ? If so please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too !
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog , if you haven’t subscribed by email you may want to so you don’t miss out.
You have until Wed 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in
New creations only, please don’t link projects published before the start of the challenge, Only 5 new creations will be eligible in the prize draw.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.