I loved how the Felicity collection coordinates with many of Winnie & Walter’s products. I got carried away and made four cards. So make yourself a cup of coffee and enjoy!
//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js Next, a similar concept card using different pattern paper and puffy stickers from Felicity collection paired with Winnie & Walter’s Cutaway – The Big, the Bold and Seasons!
I absolutely love love this pattern paper. It has spring written all over it with a very trendy and cool look to it. So fab! I used the die cuts and the wood veneer hearts from the Felicity collection on the card. The sentiment is a mix of die cut from Winnie & Walter and Felicity Collection.
I showcased the beautiful pattern paper with houses for the background, layered with white heat embossed large house from Winnie & Walter’s This Awesome House stamp set on vellum, layered with the houses die cut from Felicity Collection, then layered with In a Word: Home Cutaway die cut using pattern paper and finally layered with Home Sweet Home sentiment die cut from Felicity Collection. I embellished the card with puffy flower stickers and puffy sequins
And finally, another layered card using similar concept.
For this card, I stamped the flowers and leaves from the stamp set from Felicity Collection to make my second layer pattern paper. I die cut the pattern paper and stamped paper layer using the rectangle dies from Essentials: Katharine Cutaway. The vellum tag is die cut using the tag from the same Cutaway set. I then layered the vellum with die cuts from Felicity die cut pack, followed by In a Word: happy die cut with sentiment die cut on top. I also added a few puffy sequins and puffy elements to bring the card together.
I thoroughly enjoyed playing with both Pinkfresh Studio’s Felicity Collection and loved how the collection coordinated with Winnie & Walter’s products so well. And all of these cards are totally out of my zone. Best part is I am so thrilled how they turned out. Hope you like them too.
There are lots of goodies and gift certificates to be won. Here is how to enter.
- Create a new project inspired in some way by today’s projects by Gayatri. This project can be combined with other challenges from w&w or elsewhere. Please post your project on your blog, on an online gallery, social media and link it up using the Link-up tool on this post. When you post your project please make sure to include which project inspired you and how.
- Play as many times as you like until Sunday, April 10, 2016 11:55 p.m. CST
- It is not necessary to use either w&w or Pinkfresh Studio products, but we would love if you did.
- One randomly chosen project linked to this post’s Link-up tool will win a $25 gift card (coupon code) to the w&w shop.
- Two randomly chosen projects from all of the Share the Love Week featuring Pinkfresh Studio’s Felicity collection will win the selection of Felicity collection generously provided. A *HUGE* thank you to Kinnari of Pinkfresh Studio for her big, generous heart!