I am sharing with you a card I made as guest designer for The Cutting Edge Challenge #2
• Create a new, not previously posted card that features some kind of die-cutting (manual or electronic – all forms are accepted). Back-dated submissions will not be considered for the win.• You can submit multiple projects but they must be posted to InLinkz separately.
• Please use the project provided for your inspiration. We’d love for you to mention in your submission how you interpreted the inspiration project, in case it’s not obvious to the design team.
• You’re welcome to combine up to three (3) challenges with the Cutting Edge Challenge, but NOT in conjunction with a promotional blog hop. If you have questions about this, please feel free to contact us.
• If you have a blog, please include the project inspiration graphic in your post.
• You can link to Flickr, Splitcoast or another online gallery if you don’t have a blog.
• You must have a working text link to the Cutting Edge Challenge Blog to be eligible for a win.
• Link to your post and not to your entire blog when adding your project to InLinkz.
• Please consider adding the Cutting Edge Challenge badge to your blog.
• Most importantly have fun, be creative and challenge yourself to try something new!
We also have the wonderful Ellen Hutson sponsoring prizes.
For more details about the prizes and linky tool to link your projects, head over to The Cutting Edge Challenge Blog.