Today we have sketch for you:) No prize for who designed the sketch lol! I am trying my hand in drawing sketches as I try to do it before every card I make. Although the final card does not look anywhere near to the sketch I start with unless it is for a sketch challenge.
I have tried to keep to the sketch this time and made my project.
I have used a pink cardstock for my base and panel. I stamped the circle background stamp from BB: Circles Stamp Set on the pink panel and layered the sentiment from Pure Florals: Chrysanthemum stamp set over it. I then heat embossed the small chrysanthemum and leaves with white embossing powder on white cardstock. Spritz water and added a drop of Garden Mr. Huey for the leaves and Dessert and Ocean Mr. Huey for the flowers and let it blend. When dry I trimmed them and layered them using foam adhesives on the panel. I have used enamel dots for accents. Mounted this panel to the card base using foam adhesives.
Here is a closeup!
Check out Uniko Studio Blog for more design team project based on my sketch.
The Challenge Rules:
- You have until September 14th 09:00 UK time, to link your card.
- Winners will be announced by September 17th
- Please add the Uniko Studio Challenge badge & link back to the challenge
- If you don’t have a blog to link back to the challenge, don’t worry. Just use “USC”+ as your tag. For example, for this challenge use “USC2”
- Showcase any Uniko Studio product: clear stamps, dies, digital pattern paper, digital cut files, or digital stamps. If you haven’t purchased any Uniko Studio products, fear not. Plenty of freebies here.
- A £10 Gift Certificate to the Winner & Guest Design Team spot on the blog for the next challenge
- Top Three Spotlight
Thanks for visiting and I cannot wait to see your projects:)