This one below I made for Skye’s challenge at Debscreations
Her challenge says:
1) A layout about someone or something you love…
2) You must use a white cardstock background…
3) I want to see Pink, Green and Blue in the shades on the colour chart (attached), or as close as possible!
4) You must have a heart embellishment somewhere on your layout
5) At least three lines of journalling about WHY you love this person or thing.
5) No Flowers (unless printed on PP)
6) Other colours are allowed, but NO BLACK!
She also gave a color chart of pastel pink, green and blue.
This is my take on the challenge.
and the papers used for the layers are from Pink Paislee.
The heart shape is a stamped image cutout made out of Prima stamp.
I have used Fancy Pants overlay, Alphas from Pink Paislee too,
Pearls from Kaisercraft and the Owl sticker is from Hambly Print.
For Nat’s challenge, you need to take a Word or Title that represents valentine’s to you and scrap it to Nat’s sketch below.
Here is my take on the challenge:
If your are interested, pop into Ready Set Scrap website and join the cybercrop.
Thanks for stopping by