The challenge says:
with this LO, you must only use bold colours but with a B & W pic of any size you wish.
It is a free for all so get creative & try this style of scrapping!!!
Here is the description of my layout:
1. the background paper is from Autumn leaves, Rhonna Farrer. I used glitter pink gel pen to highlight the flourishes on the paper.
2. I used a white card stock and dabbed Green meadow Glimmer Mist and Orange versa Color on the edges and inked it with black Versa color.
3. The orange pattern paper (i do not remember which company it belongs to!) is distressed using scissors technique and inked with Versa Black ink.
4. the black flourish is a cutout from another pattern paper.
5. the photo is converted to B/W, wrapped with the ribbon and matted using double sided foam on to a green pattern paper.
6. The flowers are from Green Tara and the glitter flowers are chipboard glitter cuts from Kmart.
7. The alphas are from Pink Paislee range.