Description of the layout.
1. I have used “masking technique” on the Pink Coordination card stock. I have used ” Tim Holtz’s Ranger ink Antique Linen” and “Versa Color Carmelia” and blended them over 2 different pattern and size leaves to create the background. The leaves are die cuts from “SEI Windsor range”.
2. I have also used “Scissors distressing technique” on the Pink card stock to give the distressed effect. Then inked them using “Brilliance Dew Drop Pearl Golden Ink” on the distressed edges.
3.I have used Prima’s Whisper Collection “secrets” pattern paper both the sides. Again distressed them using scissors distressing technique and inked them with Brilliance Dew Drop Pearl Golden Ink.
4. I have hand cut two of my photos into circles, one large and one small and sanded them on the perimeter and inked with “Versa color Camellia” ink.I have also edited my large photo using soft focus on Picasa software.
5. Now, I cut a large circle out of a white card stock and distressed the perimeter using “Scissors distressing technique”. I also cut a circle roughly out of a scrap paper slightly smaller than the other circle, used it as a mask. Dabbed “Tim Holtz’s Ranger Brushed Corduroy Ink” and “Versa Color Camellia ink” and blended them using water. I also distressed very slightly the whole circle journaling tag and drew lines for journaling.
6.Flowers are from Green Tara, Prima and misc from my stash which I stamped randomly using the “Brilliance Dew Drop Pearl Golden Ink” and heat embossed using golden glitter embossing powder to give texture and raised effect. All the flowers are mounted using the double sided foam to give the raised effect.
7. Flowers have button brads, Kaiser pearls of pink and chocolate color on them for added interest.
8. I have also stamped corner flourishes stamps using the “Brilliance Dew Drop Pearl Golden Ink” on the corners of the Prima PP.Again for added interest and to coordinate with the other flourishes in the layout.
9. Rub ons are from “Basic Grey” and Die cuts are from “SEI, Windsor” range.The tassel and the pink die cut flourishes are from my stash.The chipboard title is from my stash bought from Kmart.
I think I have pretty much covered everything about my layout.